Friday, March 11, 2011

Lucky Me Accessory swap goodies

About a month or so ago, I stumbled upon a teacher blog and the blogger was hosting an Accessory Swap. Sounded like a cool idea to me so I signed up!!! I was matched up with Rachel, a 1st grade teach in Idaho. We exchanged tastes in accessories and below are the goodies that arrived earlier this week from her.
Everything came in thier own little organza bag, ( TOO CUTE!) I totally needed the brown and white earrings for the wedding I'm going to this weekend, perfect timing!!!
Her package went in the mail today, I'm a bit behind due to me feeling like CRAP this week.
2 weeks till Spring Break YAA HOO!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yay! I'm glad you liked your goodies! Sorry about the horrible packaging though! The guy at the post office seriously stuffed it all into that envelope as I stood by in shock. It's one of those things that you can't believe it's happening at the moment. Oh well hope you had fun at the wedding!